Monday, April 6, 2009

Usual BOB procedure

Just doing my bob before the test comes xD. I unfortunately don't feel very confident in this unit. It seems quite easy but I think I need ALOT of practise since I haven't found the time to do the exercise booklet. This will be short and sweet.

EAT, SLEEP, STUDY!

simple and effective.

P.S. Remember to watch out for difference of squares! Also this formula will always come in handy:

sin²x + cos²x = 1

You can manipulate this to figure out new proof. Example divide this all by cos x and you get this new formula:

tan²x + 1 = sec²x

Well thats all I have to say about this unit. Except don't forget to find a site to bookmark for delicious! Also remember NOTHING CROSSES THE GREAT WALL OF CHINA in trigonmetric identites.

0 comments:

Post a Comment