Sunday, April 26, 2009

I have to swallow 1000 needles because of this late timeline, right?

This is Pacifico's timeline:

I already have my theme, storyline and framework for the digital presentation so I just need to do my questions and polish the presentation.

May 4: Finish creating, improvising and solving questions 1 and 2. Start question 3.
May 8: Finish creating, improvising and solving question 3. Start inputting questions in presentation.
May 18: Create question 4.
May 22: Finish creating, improvising and solving question 4. Then input question #4.
May 29: Finish presentation and start reflection.
June 7: DONE.

Timeline probably will change because there's a high chance that my parents might come home from a distant land. = =''
And they stress me out.

0 comments:

Post a Comment