Tuesday, April 7, 2009

BOB

Okay, I do not know what to put in this BOB. All I have to say is this unit was interesting and momentous as it pertains to basic mathematics and somewhat advanced mathematics.

Ahh.. Well.. This is the third tribulation that has been casted upon us in our class. I suggest that you study if you are not confident. Just practice and practice. And to those who are confident, I suggest you study, or euphemistically REVIEW to increase the chances of attaining an honourable mark. I am fairly confident. I'll study tomorrow because my mind is currently devoid of focus and I don't want to harness any.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm... I do not have any actual mathematical tips because everything that you need to know is in this blog and possibly your mind. It's up to you to make the effort to find the stuff. PJ has some good stuff I think. I just saw that his post was long haha. Interesting way to deduce..

What else.... Here's a brief characterization on the way I approach things. I'll try my best, which will most likely be not enough because describing the way the complex brain operates is difficult.

Read the question.
Interpret the given information, which can be direct but not always.
Make note of that information mentally, on paper, or whatever. Well, not necessarily make note, but if it helps then go for it, but I mean just know and understand what's given ha.
Attempt the question mentally and if you fail, too bad.
Try again with the same method or other methods.
Keep trying or skip.
If I get an answer, I take several other approaches to verify that my answer is possibly right.

Well, that looks like nonsense to me up there, but I'll leave it.

Good luck !

0 comments:

Post a Comment