Monday, April 6, 2009

ByOB (Bring your own Bob)

Hey bloggers, it's the night before the test and I believe it's time to BOB!

Well this unit has actually been pretty fun overall. I was doing alright but a few nights ago I had an epiphany and like the little light bulb in my head turned on!

I have a lot of homework still to do tonight so I'm going to make this short and sweet.

`````````````````````````````````````````````````````

Always remember you Pythagorean identities and where you can substitute them! 

Start with the more complexer... (is that even a word?)... side so you have more things to work with.

Never cross the great wall of China!

Watch out for those double angled identities!!

Don't freak out on a question!! If you can't do it move on!!

Remember try try try!!! If something is not working try a different approach!!! There's more than one way to skin a cat, just don't actually skin a cat!
``````````````````````````````````````````````````````
Good luck everyone on the test!!! May you all be smarter than average bears tomorrow!!! God luck and sleep well!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment