Tuesday, April 7, 2009

BOB on Pythagorean Identities

Hello fellow classmates! Here's to the end of another eye-opening unit!
As routine procedure, here's a quick-fast BOB on Pythagorean Identities.
I feel like this will be bland compared to the BOBs already posted but I will contribute anyhow :]

Firstly, despite the test being on Thursday, April 09, 2009 we will not be having a review class tomorrow. That was today's class, which if I may add; was very helpful!
Tomorrow's class will be dedicated to starting a new unit so get ready guys!

Anyway! I'm going off on a tangent so I better get this done quickly...
There really isn't much to say so hmm...
  • Well, I have to admit I totally abandoned the unit circle in my brain so I had to refresh my memory. Don't do what I did guys lol. Keep that unit circle in mint condition!
  • Remember but do not memorize those corollaries! They will become extremely useful when proving identities.
  • Keep the sine/cosine dance in mind, you'll never believe how it actually helps you out biiig time!
  • As it occurred to me today, you may have to elaborate on both sides of the great wall in order to prove an identity. Astonishing, I know.
  • Since we're on the subject, nothing ever crosses the great wall! Not even Q.E.D.
  • Double identities may seem tricky, but really they're quite simple, just take your time.
  • As usual, eat, sleep and study well!
  • Practice, practice, practice! Unless you're confident enough already, that is.
I thought I had more in mind but I guess not. After today's pre-test, I feel like I need to review a bit more. I totally got pwned. However, that may be due to my lack of clever ideas. Oh me, why do I lack such useful mathematical creativity?

Good luck everyone :]

0 comments:

Post a Comment