Thursday, May 14, 2009

What cha doing up at 5am BOB?

Howdy y'all, I'm finally finished my English and now I get to do my BOB. This unit was really quick, but I like this unit. I'm more of a word problem solver than a numbers person. With that being said I'm still working of the binomial theorem and all those other more number related things. I'm feel good for the test but usually when I feel that . . . . dun dun dun comes later when i get my test back.

So some quick things we should remember:
-For permutations order matters!
-For combination's order does not matter!
-For things that have to be together it is be to "put it in a bag"
-Look out for repetitions
-Remember bracelets and necklaces can be flipped
-For circle permutations it doesn't matter where you start, so glue a person to the floor.

Sorry if this doesn't make any sense at all but I'm really tired, I don't think I'm gonna get any sleep today and I can hear wind chimes. Its giving me the hebe geebees

Over and Out
- jennifer

0 comments:

Post a Comment