Thursday, May 14, 2009

BOB

Late bob .. sorry! I just got home from work an hour ago .

Anyway, this unit was easy in the beginning. I mean, it was really easy to understand. The thing the threw me off was the poker part of the unit. I dont even know the poker hands.. Up until last week I thought that I was doing well in this unit. But now, im not so sure .

I guess that there are alot of things we should know for the test tomorrow. Like, knowing which formula to use.... the choose formula or the pick formula. There's also the formula that we use if there are non-distinguishable objects, and circular permutations. I really think that we should've spent more time on the poker questions, because thats the thing that's really bugging me.

Well, I have a lot of studying to do.
Good luck on the test everyone!

0 comments:

Post a Comment