Sunday, May 3, 2009

BOB was sitting on a LOG...

Anyways, this is my BOB, and no I am not late since i didn't do my test yet.

Since I missed a whole week I have a feeling that all those word problems and questions involving e will be my downfall since that is what the class covered while I was away. Just saying.

Here is stuff that I should remember for the test:

a) A LOGARITHM IS AN EXPONENT.

b) When solving exponential equations, make sure the base is the same. If the base is not the same use log.

c)When dealing with quadratics, reject the negative answer since it will make the log/exponential function undefined.

d)Know how to draw these functions and describe them (range, domain, increasing/decreasing etc.)

e)Know the laws:
i) The product law
ii) The quotient law
iii) The power law
iv) The change of base law

f) Know the formulas, unless Mr. K is nice enough to have a formula sheet :D
i) A=P(1+r/n)^(t*n)
ii) A=Pe^rt
iii) The rule of 72 ?
iv)A=Ao(model)^t

g) Just know that ln is the natural logarithm.

Alright. I guess that's it... just eat, sleep and study right....

May I request that I do my test wednesday Mr. K? :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment