Friday, May 1, 2009

MY LAST MINUTE SUPER SPECIAL AWESOME ULTRA SUPER BOB!

Haha hey folks. A little late but here goes!

A logarithm is an exponent. 'Nuff said! Mr. K says we're going to forget. So don't.

My personal reflection:

This unit was pretty straight forward. Ln is the natural logarithm in base "e" (Euler, a big hero of Mr. K) was something cool i learned because I always wondered what it stood for on my calculator.

I was sad :( that I had to leave our workshop early today but my teeth are getting fixed so i guess it all balances out! Or maybe not... anyways I believe I am very prepared for the test tomorrow but I'll probably be really tired so hopefully that doesn't make me bomb during the test.

Important points:
~ STUDY
~SLEEP
~EAT
~SLEEP
~STUDY
~SLEEP
~HOPEFULLY YOU'VE ALL DONE YOUR HOMEWORK!! =D

Anyways yeah I'm really dead... for those who haven't seen "The Wiz" yet... you totally should come see it tomorrow! Doors open at 7:00 pm and tix are 7 bucks! Anyways I'm off to bed but good luck 2morro everyone! NIGHT!


1 comment: