Thursday, March 12, 2009

March 12, 2009

Hey guys! It's Jonno / Jonathan, here as your scribe for today! In today's class we just did a quick recap of what we learned in the unit. It was sort of a little review in the form of a workshop. Today, I decided to explain today's lesson in the form of a flash slideshow, i guess you can call it. It took me quite a while to make it, since my print screen button didn't work and while i was making it, the symbol making thingy on the blog didn't appear for some odd reason.

*Note, you will need some sort of flash player in order to see the slideshow.
*Also, this is the way that i solved the problem, if you solved it differently, then this is just a different way to look at it*







if you can't see because it's too small or it's just not loading, here's a direct link to the flash "movie"

I hope this was able to help you out even a bit.

Also, just as a reminder, there will be a pre-test tomorrow. By now, you should also be done up to exercise 13 in your booklet!

***IMPORTANT***

!!!TOMORROW IS PI(E) DAY SO DO NOT FORGET TO BRING PIE OR WHATEVER IT IS YOU ARE IN CHARGE OF BRINGING!!!

THERE WILL BE A TEST ON MONDAY, SO DON'T FORGET TO STUDY!!!


next scribe will be ConstantEcho because that name got my attention first...

3 comments:

  1. Nice post! I love the use of flash. I think I'll use flash next time xD.
    Very creative way too make us learn!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice scribe post I like how this flash thing is fairly interactive.

    ReplyDelete