Sunday, March 15, 2009

BOB on Transformations

Hey guys! Ingrid here, and it's about time I finally write my BOB on our latest unit, Transformations.
I'd like to say that I didn't find this unit too difficult, but then I'd be lying! I found some aspects of it quite simple since it related to what we had already learned in our previous unit, Circular Functions (that is, parameters ABCD and their properties). However, the newer concepts such as the reciprocal function graphs and the (word) problem solving were a little more confusing to me. But after some reviews and reading up on everyone else's tips and advice, I think I've got it figured out... I hope!
I don't really have much else to say that everyone else hadn't yet covered but do remember:
- Study!
- Don't forget to find links relating to our last two units (Circular Functions and Transformations)!
- Keep up to date with your exercises!
- Believe in yourself~! ;D

0 comments:

Post a Comment