Thursday, February 19, 2009

I'll BOB you ! :)

To tell you the truth I felt that I had everything down pact. Now I don't feel as confident. XD

I understand the values in the unit circle. Radians and degrees seem interchangable, and I remember my quadrants and my cos and sin and everything else!

Looking for the unknown values of theta? I'm good. Seeing if a point is on the unit circle. I'm fine. Just being pi. Sure. I like pi :)

BUT I don't understand anything with graphs, or this ABCD stuff. I looked at the slides,I looked at the blog, but I think I need someone to explain it to me before I go crazy. Today I sort of got it but I'm not sure if I'll be able to apply this bit of meagre knowledge to questions on the test tomorrow.

My goal is 100% + I'm scared I won't achieve it =(

But I'm going to wish everyone good luck! And break a pencil ! (x

0 comments:

Post a Comment